Little Surprising Visit From Neighbour (updated)

Wake up early in the morning become more than habit lately, even without alarm. This morning I wake up a little late, around 5.30 more or less. 

Awake, and take my cellphone off to our living room. First thing first, COC! Hahahaha... Checking my village then attack once. Some said that its easier to get ghost village in the morning and I found it true!!! Ha ha ha... 

Skip skip...

After I done with those attacks (i'm sorry if I said it once before), I take my bike keys, just intend to warm up the engine before goes to buy some breakfast. Just when I head out to my bike I heard some noise from our garden. Hmm, maybe it just some frogs or some kind small creatures. Yaa, klo kata orang sunda 'sebodo teuing'... Stick in the key, turn it on, and start the engine... While doing that, I take a checking look on my garden... AAANNDDD!!!

There's a little monster!!! Oh nooo!!! That monster so addorable!!! A goergous little puppy!!! Hahahaha... So, this explains about some tracks in our sand... A little creature from neighbour. Since it was a puppy, it has a lot of energy to play... At first, he hesitates to come to me, but after few seconds... Hahaha... I got you!!! Oh goergous little creature!!! We play for a minutes (with "S"), it licks, bites, and scratch. God I want it one like this! Hahahaha... 

Happy, that was what I felt. At last, I take him back to his house... And then, I'm off for the breakfast. When I'm back, my neighbour washing (g belom dapet kata2 lain... Hahahaha...) him and I asked about his name... The name is Beni... Hmm... When I heard that name I just remembered my friends with the same exact name... Bwkwkwkwk... Sorry guys... Too bad I didn't bring my phone along, ah damn!!! 

Photo menyusul yaaa... Hahaha...

I told this to my wife and she felt sorry didn't wake up early... Hahahaha... Don't worry honey, we will get one like that. Or maybe two... Three better, hahaha... But I intend to have dogs before my wife get pregnant... Hahaha... 

Who's the lucky ones then??? Hahaha...
And that's this sunday morning goes, the day still young... So, HAPPY SUNDAAAAAAEEEEYYY!!! 

-HB-

Updeeeeittt!!!
In the afternoon, he just enter our house with silent... Our door is open and he is free to enter... Hahaha...
Let me introduce to you all, our new neighbour!!! Beniiii!!!

Komentar

Postingan Populer