Good Times

This late, still I can't sleep... Many things that must be done and my time only until the sun rise... What a short time if I may say...

I can enjoy working when I work alone, but now, there's a 'bunch' of people coming to my place. They said they wanna help me working, but when I see what they're doing right now, I think they screwed up my place. I can stand up much longer And it end up me working inside my car. Alone finally...

When I'm stressed, I usually surf the net searching for good song or video clip from youtube or metacafe. When I open the youtube page, my head just spit out the main keywords. "World's best basketball player". And then I type it. After waiting few second, there comes the result. And whoalah. it's perfect match with a video World's best basketball player (high quality) (here's the link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQ_74xXclsg).

When I watch it, I was impressed with his skills. Either in video editing or if it's real his real skills in basketball free throw. Last but not least, I like the song. I search the song and finally I found it. Actually it's not enough, I just found the artist and the name of the song. Tommy Lee - Good Times. That was the song...

I search again and finally, I got it... hahahaha... Now, I can play it all the time I like...

Here's the lyrics :

Put down the magazine and get off the phone
Cuz theres a place I wanna show u and it wont take long
Take a ride
Take a ride

Its lookin like we’re getting there
Over here, comin clear
Place that has no rhymes, or times, or crimes
Just good times
Just good times

Take me away
To a place where the good times good times roll
Don’t let me stay
In a place where this hate can steal my soul

Got myself worked up over nothing today
All this trash is in my head I gotta throw it away
Its alright
Its alright

Its lookin like we’re getting there
Over here, comin clear
Place that has no rhymes, or times, or crimes
Just good times
Just good times

Take me away
To a place where the good times good times roll
Don’t let me stay
In a place where this hate can steal my soul

This is it, I’m finally here
And all the blurry lines are clear
And everything that I cant see
Seems to make more sense to me
Why the hell cant I just let it go, let it go, yeah

Take me away (away)
where the good times good times roll (roll)
Don’t let me stay (stay)
where this hate can steal my soul

Let the good times roll
Let the good times roll (take me away)
Let the good times roll (take me away)
Let the good times roll


I like when it reach the chorus part. It's just something that I want it all this time. There's somebody to take me away to enjoy or to make me feel the good times... Ah, it's only in my dream or what??? Whatever it is, I want somebody to pull me away from this burden as soon as possible... hehehe... What a dream, right???

What the hell, I gotta work now... Gotta concentrate... C'mon, Focus!!!

Bye...



Oh by the way, if you want to download the song go to this link ok???

http://beemp3.com/download.php?file=1376275&song=Good+Times



Nite nite... ^^

Komentar

Postingan Populer