Love like Stir-fried Bitter Melon

Weekend, Saturday and Sunday was the day that I always waiting for. Since I had this relation with my lovely girlfriend I always spent the weekends with her. Every Friday night I come to her place and if she willing she'll come with me and stays with me in my house just until Sunday but sometimes I'm coming to her place Saturday and Sunday but not to stay overnight, there's some reason for that. When Saturday morning comes, usually we still continue to sleep till 9 or 10 and we still lay awake, talking about things that are not too important like "How's your sleep?, Tell me your dreams?" and we only wake up and and we just woke up when we were both feel hungry.

The best thing I've always waiting for when she's in my house, cooking together. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, if we don't want to eat at the mall or any restaurant we always cooking together (it saves some of our money too... Hehehe...). There is a menu that is almost always there, stir-fried bitter melon. Don't know why but it's like it can't lose from our menu. At first time, she taught me how to cook it and because also I like bitter melon and I like cooking as well I become a fast learner. As time goes by, we improve the menu. Now, the stir-fried bitter melon has everything that our body need (Hehehe). There's bitter melon, some tofu, some meat (usually we used pork) and eggs.  

Without us knowing it, we have re-discovered traditional Japanese cuisine recipes. I know it because sometimes I watch BBC or NGC (National Geographic) channel and at that time they have a program about Japanese food, I'm sorry I forgot the name of the program but they said that menu has existed since the days of imperial Japan begins and it can help us to stay young. Hmmm... We only doing something what we like and we already rediscovering an ancient menu of Japanese food who makes us stay young. In bahasa Indonesia we called MANTAP!!!



It's almost been 3 years we're doing this, and we are thinking about moving on. Stir-fried bitter melon that always we cook and improve together.

Komentar

Postingan Populer