I Miss How It Sounds



David Guetta ft. Usher
Without You
I can’t win, I can’t wait
I will never win this game without you, without you
I am lost, I am vain,
I will never be the same without you, without you

I won’t love, I won’t love
I will never make it past without you, without you
I can’t rest, I can’t lie
All I need is you and I, without you

Without….
You! You! You! You!
You! You! You! You!


Can’t erase, so I’ll take blame
But I can’t accept that we were strange without you, without you
I can’t quit now, this can’t be right

http://www.hotnewsonglyrics.com/david-guetta-ft-usher-without-you-lyrics.html
I can’t take one more sleep this night without you, without you
I won’t sob, I won’t cry
If you’re not here, I’m living life without you, without you

I can’t look, I’m so blind
Lost my heart, I lost my mind without you

Without….
You! You! You! You!
You! You! You! You!


Hearing the beat of this song reminds me of my old car. Hmmm... No no, sorry I'm wrong. What I missed is the sound system. Yup... It was the best car audio system according my ear. For those who understand maybe knows this specification.

Head Unit : An old head unit with active crossover who divides the sound on to 5 different parts (Twitter, High Freq, Mid Freq, Low Freq, and Sub-woofer).

Front : Dual Twitter from Pioneer, 2x20W Ø4" high freq home made custom speaker, 2x100W 4Ω Ø6"mid freq home made custom speaker

Middle : 2x20W 4Ω high freq speakers from JBL and 100W 8Ω Ø8" mid freq speakers from Harman Kardon JBL (This one I took from audio system in my room), and 2x100w 4Ω Ø8" low freq home made custom speakers

Back : 2x300W 4Ω Ø12" Home Made Custom Sub-woofer and an 1000W 4Ω Ø12" Home Made Custom Sub-woofer (Parallel)

Power Amplifier : 2x1000w at 4Ω Home Made Power Amplifier for Sub-woofer, 500W at 4Ω Home Made Amplifier for low freq speakers, 400W at 4Ω 4 channel home made amplifier for mid, high and twitter speakers.

If you tweak it right then it would be amazing. I also added extra 60 AH battery and replace the standard alternator that only produce 35A 13,1V into 55A 13,1V and also added some bank capacitors for my car. The sounds was so wonderful until I must replace my car windows twice... Hahaha... I love my stereo. I miss them. You can feel how the basses punch into your heart and you can hear that the sound was so clear just like the sky. When I had that, I feel my car was my home. So free and maybe sex wasn't a basic needs at that time. Hehehe. Oh by the way, why I type "home made custom speakers" because I made them. Hehehe... Not to be so cocky but at that time I was so obsessed by audio system...

Listen some musics from Tiesto, Armin van Buuren, Paul van Dyk, Usher, Ne-yo, Flo-Rida and many more. Music that have some rapid bass beat like Till There Was You from Rachel Star that smash my window into pieces or some jazzy musics from artists like David Benoit, Al Jarreau, Laura Fygi, BB King and more. Bessameee Besame muuuuuchooooooo.... Or if get bored from those musics I turn on my Rock and Alternative musics like Korn, Disturbed, Aerosmith, System Of A Down, Muse, Static-X, Linkin Park, The Used, Blink 182 and more... Hmmm, I missed my car even more.




Komentar

Postingan Populer