Nyamuk oh Nyamuk

Terbangun karena alarm berbunyi. Ambil mp3 player and listen to some musics while I regain my conciousness. After a while, I do some of my routine discipline and after that drank some water. Ha! this is the fenomena! When I look at my floor, whoaaa... So many mosquitoes lying down dead, some dead I don't know maybe because of the "baygon" and some dead because of they already have enough consumption of blood. Whose blood? my blood of course... And the numbers, after I count there are 27 mosquitoes!!! Damn!!! How the hell they come from???

I've cleaned my room, every side and every inch of it. And still they keep coming every night. This is not the first time they attack my room... Mungkin kamar harus segera didinginkan untuk mencegah mereka datang kembali... Berdoa supaya nanti bisa beli dan pasang AC dikamar... Hm, ato beli alat anti mosquito aja? Ah liat nanti aja deh... Ini aja masi berharap walikota depok segera melakukan pembayaran atas proyek yang terakhir... Oh depok segera bayar dong dikau... hehehehe... Yang jelas nyamuk mesti dibasmi!!!!

Komentar

Postingan Populer