Scrambled Egg

This morning...

It's not a Sunday or Saturday...

We are not open today...

We are mumbling on the bed and hardly to continue to sleep again after The Earth messing around with the weather... Here is why we don't open today, its because raining. Not an ordinary raining, but its RAINIIIIINNGGG!!! It's started at approx 2AM (My wife said) until maybe about 9ish... It's assorted raining... hahaha... Assorted? I'm thinking that the rain was some kind of donuts... Hahahaha... I am crazy!!! ya ya ya... some kind like that...

Anyway...

Because of the heavy, medium and light rain we were not opening our warung today. instead of that we decide to take more time to wandering around, we sleep little longer, we have "gathering lives" time a little longer, and we have breakfast a little much and longer too (Longer time I mean.). After we do all of mentioned, I say this to my wife "Nanti ke Aming yuk Yang..." and of course my wife say "Ayuk!" hahaha... Just typical... When we have a day off we went to this cafe only because of the internet connection... wahahahaha... its so US!!!!

Okeeehhh... When we get there, we found this Aming Cafe is full!!! Damn!!! Even when other places (cafes and culinary places) was "deserted", Aming is still crowded... Ok, no need to envy... Shortly, we got a table at last!!! hahahaha... First thing! WIFI!!! hahaha... And then check mails and youtube... So simple isn't it, yeah... Ok, first phrase passes on my mind is "How To"... Type it and enter...
And the result is, many... many many meniiiii.... And my eyes stopped at how to make japanese omelet (Tamago) and it turns out to be as not as simple as I thought. Really!!! It was done by layer per layer... Interesting! Here is the video, watch it and maybe you could try make it... hahaha...


Interesting isn't it... I want to try it someday...

Next video is about my favorite chef, Mr Gordon Ramsay... oougghh... Imagine if I could cook like he does... I don't want to have fancy resto or culinary place, only intend to pleasure my family sense of taste. Haha... Ok back to the topic... Here, Mr. Gordon try to demonstrate how to make his way scrambled egg. As usuals, he explain lots of thing behind those cooking process. From not to pour salt when mixing egg in the bowl, mixing egg only when cooking, cooking scrambled egg with on and off and on and off from fire, etc... watch it!!!

And then I look there's 3 way how to cook scrambled egg from Jamie Oliver, which is one of my favorite chef too... He's famous with his dirty way cooking, dirty but look yummy at the end... It felt too... I've tried some of his recipe... Back again, In his video, he explain how to make 3 style scrambled egg (I just know there's different style of scrambled egg! WOOOUUUWWW... #lebay #matamales). In this video he mentioned about Britain Scrambled Egg, France Scrambled egg and American Scrambled Egg. At first, I found it very different with Mr. Ramsay, while Mr. Oliver cook scrambled egg with less theory, I mean he stir the egg in a bowl and pour some salt at the bowl, different from Mr. Ramsay who does it other way. Even in the end they cook the same thing with same name but different result. Here's the video...

First, by Mr. Gordon Ramsay.

Next, by Mr. Jamie Oliver

How do you think? It's different process, different result, so simple, yet looks tasty, and it is tasty.

Try it... Maybe you could fill one of your morning with these with some additional of course that fit for your taste... Mine? I just like it a bit spicy and salty with extra butter. Hehehe... Last but not least, just like Mr. Oliver said, egg is the most cheap protein source you can buy. Healty food, healty life.

Thanks for reading.
-HB-

Komentar

Postingan Populer