Hellooo... Good Morning...

laf laf meeey
laf laf meeey
yiiii haaaaaaa...

KELAKUAN pagi ini :
Bikin malu diri sendiri di warkop...
Ga sadar joget sendiri ampe diliatin orang2...
anjirrrrrr... pengen rasanya nutup ni muka pake jaket...
ah ysudahlah yaaa... #mukatebel #pakebanget

Hi...
Back again...

With me...
...
...
...
...
...
Really, I don't know what to say...

Hahahaha...

Ok, this morning, for the several times, I still didn't have an idea about what will I gave to my family. In here, I didn't find any kind of job that suits me fine, I mean in some office if you know what I mean. And so, to counter that problem, all you need to do is making or building something rather than finding some job (office). Aaaaaand to make something, it is not cheap, and it is not easy, many problems will come after you decide what will you gonna do.

BUT!!!

This morning, I had some insight, from some post on my facebooks. It's from one of my closest friends (thank you Nyet!!!). He's quoting from some person who I didn't know well and here it is...
Eeee...
...
...
Sorry wrong file...

...
...
...
...
...
Here it is...
Unintentionally, it just suits my present condition... (Sometimes, closest friends really knows how to help each other... Halahhh... cooo cuiiiiiittt) hahahaha... G tag aaaah... Maap sayang (my wife), aku ga bermaksud selingkuh dari kamu... Semoga pada ga muntah muntah ngakak ya...

Not going any further about this quote, I just wanna say "Thanks, and I will enjoy today first rather than thinking a lot about future".

Komentar

Postingan Populer