Re-Start-ing


It's getting a little bit chaotic for me when it goes to writing stuffs, especially when I kind a lost of my mind back there. But well, I started this... Just walk this damn thing and raise some smile! :)

Balik lageeeee....
Setelah sekian lama setidaknya menemukan sebuah tempat baru untuk duduk tenang, sambil ngetak ngetik di laptop...

Some says that a good mind starts with a positive words. hmm... I wonder who said that, I think it just me... hahahaha....

Okay, some positive things that I've done today is decide to going back to rock music, feed our dogs, and.... and.... and.... ah never mind... hahahahahaha... I forget as ussual...

Breakfast.
Thankfully, I still have a chance to feed myself with some breakfast, even the breakfast makes me getting harder to swallow but still, it's one of best breakfast. Why harder? hmm.. Bisa dibilang gara2 yang namanya berat badan... #nomention #random

ah, the sweet aromatic smell of indomi always stimulate my hunger!!!
Tahan tahan tahan tahan... kudu commit!!! -_-

"Bunga di taman sambut mentari pagi
Terangi pagi bawa ku bersama mu"
/Rif - Bunga

Komentar

Postingan Populer