NACHOS OF LAZYTATION

Hello watchers...
How u doin? Good?
I hope so...

Hahahaha... Few minutes ago I was starving, but now? Full already!!! Hahahaha

By the way, how's the title goes for some food or in this case nachos? It’s a bad name isn’t it? I found this recipe out of my laziness. On this Monday I fell into some kind of less sleep hangover because of ‘you know who’, so then I continue my sleep after I take my wife to her office, and to be honest the sleep doesn’t go that well. After awake, I felt my body and my mood doesn’t seem going to the right direction. Look at the clock and the short needle point to number eleven (11). I open the fridge, n there’s only buncis for Miko’s dinner, some chili’s, milk, n other spice. I look again at our kitchen drawer, the result is NEGATIVOOOOO… #exhales #lookatmydogface #hopeless

While her (Miko) food is already done, the next is mine but what will I cook??? A big question and still a big question until I look at CITATO #miserablyeye and onions. BWAHAHAHAHA… Langsung kepikiran buat nachos sebagai makan siang… BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA…

And so! Here’s the ingredients after I sum up the spices that fondly available on my kitchen :
  •  Half of citato chips
  • Half glass of full cream milk
  • 2 table spoon of tomato sauce
  • 1 whole of Bombay onion (half chopped thoroughly, half chopped inline)
  • 2 chilies (chopped vigorously)
  • Some butter
Start cooking!!!
  •  First! Heat off the pan then put in the butter and after the butter melt pour all of the onion and then cook it until onion separated.
  •  After that, put in all of the tomato sauce and milk, mix it up until it cooked well
  • Ready the citato chips on a plate
  • Pour on that sauce on top of the citato chips while its hot!
  • Voila… My kind of nachos is ready to serve!!!
Hahahaha... How's that?!

Sorry that I forgot to take some shot of picture, Yaaa You know, most of the time starve can make people forget some details. Hehehehe…

Actually, after I finish my nachos, I’ve thinkin something very good to add on this nachos. I’ve been thinking to add some chopped tomatoes, some chopped of green chili, some CHEESE (ABSOLUTELEEEEEE!!!), chopped ginger, lemon zest, and maybe some parsley. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA… Cuman karena beberapa bahan memang mahal harganya ya dipikir2 lagi deh next bikinnya pake apa aja… BWAHAHAHAHAHA…

Gambar menyusul!

Thank you and see yaaa…
#glad #fullstomach
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…  

Komentar

Postingan Populer